May 22, 2017

Success!

On a whim, some three weeks ago or so, I did a "Get Pre-Approved" application at a local car dealership, just to get an idea of what sort of loan I would be able to get.

While I was really hoping to get a loan from the credit union and purchase my friend's Tacoma from him, that didn't work out.  So today, just to make sure I'd exhausted all avenues of finance, I called the dealership again, spoke with the same fellow, and they did a vehicle-specific loan application.

This Saturday, I'll be picking up my new vehicle, a 2010 Toyota Tacoma with 65,000 miles.  It's not quite as new as my friend's truck, but it's close enough, and it should serve me well for many years.

Happy birthday to me...


2 comments:

Gregg Collins said...

Hope you like the color. I,ve been driving my Toyota SR5 pickup since November 1988. Just can't wear it out.

Old NFO said...

Congrats! :-)