April 21, 2017

BAG Day

So I don't know when the official Buy A Gun Day is for 2017, but for me, it was today.

Thanks to a post over at Tam's View From The Porch, I just ordered a Sig P250 from CDNN.  It's chambered in .22LR, but according to Tam (who has an encyclopedic knowledge of the innerdes of guns) the fire control unit is the same as the fire control unit for their centerfire pistols.

Which means at some point I can change out some parts and turn it from .22LR to .45ACP and back.

This is something I've wanted to do for a while with my Glock 19... Get a .22LR conversion kit, so I can send more rounds down range during range sessions -- and really dial in my mechanics of grip and trigger press and such -- at a cheaper price.

At any rate, I've got a new gat on the way!

Thanks for the link, Tam!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I think you'll like it, AND the options! :-)