February 7, 2017

Hide Your Crazy, Folks

Now that Betsy DeVos has been confirmed to head up the Department of Education (an entirely useless bureaucracy that doesn't do a very good job of... well, educating people... but I digress), I'm hearing people locally call to have our local representative Cory Gardner impeached.

Let alone the fact that the GOP controlled Senate isn't going to allow impeachment hearings against one of the GOP members, I have to ask "Impeached for... WHAT, exactly?"

What crime has he allegedly committed?  What law did he break?

Or do you just want him impeached because he didn't vote the way YOU wanted at the confirmation hearings? 

I'm almost to the point where it's time to shut off any form of electronic interaction with people... The crazy is on full display from the left and the right, and I'm really tired of it.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Agreed, but the left IS winning the crazy battle right now... sigh