January 30, 2017

I Really Despise People

The over-the-top reactions and hyperbolic rhetoric that I'm seeing on DAMN NEAR EVERYTHING is making my head hurt. 

Did you know that Trump was going to ship those folks delayed by the immigration kerfluffle this weekend to secret CIA terror camps?  Is troo... I read it on the internet.

Also, Senator Bernie Sanders made the following statement:
"Well. It's not going to happen. The American people are settling in for a long and sustained fight to defend democracy and the values which have made us a great county. No. We're not going to shut up. We're going to resist."
When we tried resisting the acts of the Democrats when they had both houses of Congress and the White House, we were told "Shut up, Racists!" and shouted down.  

All day, every day, it's "Trump's Muslim Ban!", when the reality is that there's no such "Muslim" ban.  There are restrictions placed on people from 7 countries -- 1 primarily, actually -- and that's it.  There Is No Ban.

I am so sick of people spewing shit that they know nothing about, telling me that if I don't agree then I'm racist, and shrieking loudly. 

This sort of shit is why the idea of a small cabin in the back woods is more and more appealing every year. 


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

The hyperbole has backed the left into the corner and they have no way to get out of it...