September 6, 2016

Canines

Bit of a long shot, but what the heck...

Any of my readers live in the northern Colorado Front Range/Fort Collins area?

I'm moving out there in a few weeks for a new job.  I've been offered a place to stay (old climbing pal of mine and his wife have a guest room), but she's allergic to dogs.  I'm going to be strapped for cash for a few weeks until the first paycheck rolls in, and getting the money together for an apartment with pet deposits, etc., is going to be... well, challenging would be an understatement.

What I'm looking for is someone who'd be willing to foster home the dogs for a couple weeks.  I will provide food, bedding and leashes, etc.  I'd even be able to pay you some money, just not a whole lot up front.  They're both older dogs (11+ years), house broken, pretty well-behaved most of the time (Jake likes to test the limits now and then), and don't have any medical conditions.  Just feed and water them, they'll spend most of the day sleeping.

If anyone knows of such a resource in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, or surrounding areas, let me know.

Thanks.


No comments: