September 16, 2013

They Has a Sad

The Spawn are not fans of the kilts.  To be specific, Spawn the Younger is MORTIFIED every time I step out in public wearing the kilt.  She takes great steps to ensure she's nowhere close to me if I have my kilt on, while Elder Spawn is slowly coming to the point where she tolerates the kilt.  She's not a FAN, exactly, but she tolerates it.  

That said, I couldn't resist getting them to help in the KTKC fundraiser this year:


If you've got a few bucks to spare, please considering hitting up my donation page, which you can find by CLICKING THIS LINK.

As a reminder, I'm doing a raffle draw for a case of home brew beer.  Every $10 gets a ticket with your name thrown in the hat.  October 1 or thereabouts I'll draw a winning name, and that person gets to dictate what kind of beer they want.  

Also, if I reach my goal of $1500 in donations, I'll be wearing my 5.11 Realtree Camo kilt to Epic Duck Hunt the Ist.  

If you can't spare the coin to donate, you CAN make sure you get yourself to the doctor for a prostate exam.  It's 3 or 4 seconds of discomfort that could save your life.  

Click, donate, get checked! 


1 comment:

TOTWTYTR said...

I am NOT sharing a blind with you if you wear a kilt.