September 29, 2013

Last Bleg for KTKC

Tomorrow, Sept 30, is the last day for the 2013 Kilted to Kick Cancer fundraiser.

I'm pretty solidly in 2nd place, and there's no way I'm going to catch Jay_G (unless someone decides to match dollar for dollar what I've raised so far... *hint hint to my wealthy readers*), which means that I'm going to debase myself wear a mask of shame commit ritual seppuku wear a Patriots jersey, as per our wager.  Also, per my word, I'll be wearing a camo kilt during Epic Duck Hunt the 1th this November in Texas.

HOWEVER....

You can help ease my pain by chipping in to my KTKC fundraising efforts by CLICKING HERE and hitting the jar.  Remember that every $10 gets you an entry into a raffle for a case of my home brewed beer, the style of beer at your request.  You want me to make a Honey Wheat, I'll do it.  You want a super-hoppy IPA, I've got it.  You want a case of that delicious java porter, say the word.

You want a case of Miller Lite clone.... well, I'm sorry you hate America, but I'll do it.

Click, donate, and get checked.


No comments: