May 23, 2013

A Little Help Here?

A while back, I read something on one of the gunny blogs about the "Three Conditions" for renewing the gun-control debate.

Basically, the author said "I'll be willing to listen to ideas, under the following conditions", and then listed each condition.

One of them was "All existing laws are on the table and subject to being repealed" and another was "You don't get to talk if you don't know some basic facts... people who think a barrel shroud is a shoulder thing that goes up are excluded from the conversation."

(Those are both paraphrased, of course, as I don't remember the exact wording.)

For the life of me, I can't seem to find that blog post.  Anyone remember seeing it?  Can you direct me to the blog link, so I can read it again?

My Google-Fu is NOT strong today.

Thanks,

No comments: