March 3, 2013

It's the Little Things

That often bring a smile to my face.

Like getting a brand new holster in the mail!

Thanks to Robert Mika at Mika's Custom Holsters.  Professional, courteous, and prompt service, as well as a quality product.

Two thumbs up.

Edited:  Pictures added at the request of OldNFO...

First, the skin side.  Smooth leather, no rough edges on the stitching:


Belt side with clip:


Finally, secured to my waist, 4 O'Clock position, inside a normal pair of jeans with my regular black leather belt.  Nice and snug, conceals easily under a shirt:


4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Those are nice 'little' packages... :-) So, pictures? Details? :-D

Jeff B said...

Pics added.

TOTWTYTR said...

I love Mika holsters. I don't know if I was the one that suggested them to you, but if you asked, I did.

His pocket holsters are top notch. I'm using one as I type this to keep my S&W 642 secure.

Jeff B said...

You did, and I appreciate it.