Purchased a new rifle today from the nice folks at MS Armament.
16 inch AR-15 in 5.56 NATO ('natch) with:
* Mil. Spec. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Flat Top Upper
* M4 Feed Ramps
* Forward Assist & Dust Cover
* Staked Mil. Spec. Bolt Carrier Assembly
* 16” Standard Cut Rifling M4 profile barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium steel
* Chambered in 5.56 N.A.T.O., 1:9 twist barrel MPI
* A2 Flash hider
* Double Heat shield M-4 Hand guards
* A2 adjustable front sight
* Lower is 7075 T6 forgings from Anchor Harvey with a Black Type 3 Hard coat Anodize finish. Machined to Mil-Spec
* MAGPUL MOE Extended Trigger Guard
* MAGPUL MOE Pistol Grip
* 1- MAGPUL PMAG 30rd. (All magazine capacity laws apply)
* Commercial 6 position carbine butt stock assembly
Picture once it arrives (it looks like EVERY. OTHER. AR-15, but one must post pictures when one purchases a new gun... it's like an internet law or sumthin') in a couple days.
Will be here in time for the Epic Hog Hunt v. 3.0 (release date of November 15, 2012).
Many hogs shall fall before me. The Texas hills will be red with the blood of slain swine. I alone shall solve the bacon shortage that plagues our nation. There will be loin chops and sausage for every man, woman, and child in America!
At the very least, I managed to join the Bitter Clingers Club. Ambulance Driver told me there's a secret handshake and jacket included. 44 Long, please.