September 20, 2012

I Got Your Ante-Up Right Here!

Well, it seems as if gauntlets are being thrown all askew, challenges made, antes are being upped, and it's time to separate the MEN from the boys.

JayG from MArooned is willing to shave his 'stache if he wins top prize in the KTKC contest.

Ambulance Driver raised by, uh, 50%, and is willing to shave HALF of his 'stache if he wins.

Stingray offered to... Well, decorum prevents me from going into details, so just go see for yourself.

Jennifer is channeling her inner Halle Berry/Cat-Woman.

Me?  Well, I'm not possessed of the genetic make-up to grow a moustache to shave... would take six months to grow... nor does anyone want to see me in a black pleather cat suit.

But what I *DO* have is the toboggan run at Pokagon State Park just two hours up the road.


Which I will ride, wearing a kilt in true and proper style, if you put me in the Top 3.

Gauntlet thrown.  *spit*

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

THAT is gonna be a 'tad' breezy! Just sayin...