June 6, 2012

Light(er) blogging for the week

Blogging shall be lighter than normal the next week.  It's going to be a busy one:

Ambulance Driver arrives tomorrow, and he and I and some fellows will be headed for a day at the gun range, then burgers and beer.

Friday, I'm watching L's two girls on Friday while L gets a Mani-Pedi-Spa treatment (thinking I shall take said female Spawn to the water park.

Saturday morning, L and I are getting a massage treatment, compliments of my company, and then, Saturday at 1530 hours MDT, L and I shall wed.

Reception to follow on Saturday eve, then various family events on Sunday.  Most folks roll out Monday or Tuesday.

In three days, I'll be a married man.

That's pretty cool.

 

2 comments:

bobball said...

Again, very awesome! Congratulations to you and LB!

Old NFO said...

Congrats to y'all! :-)