March 12, 2012

So There I Was, Locked In Combat...

Officer injured by Justin Bieber doll


Officer Michael Nuanes, Jr., 37, said that his girlfriend hurled a Barbie-sized Justin Bieber doll at him, injuring his foot.
Dude.... srsly?  I mean, OK, maybe, I guess.  But that's not the sort of thing I'd admit to.

"And then... *sniff sniff* ... then she said that Styx was the worst rock band ever.  And then she said I didn't know how to put the toilet paper on the roll correctly.  Then she threw my Snuffaluffagus stuffed animal in the trash!  *sniff sniff* *sob sob*" 

I think we need some stricter Bieber Control Laws.  Close the Toy Store Loophole!  

Where's the Brady Campaign when you need 'em?

1 comment:

Ambulance Driver said...

When Justin Bieber dolls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Justin Bieber dolls.

And you can have my Justin Bieber doll only when you pry my cold dead fingers from around it.