December 30, 2009

Blowing off steam

What the HELL is wrong with people?

I'm asking, because I can't figure it out.

Really, what the fuck is wrong with some people?

What the HELL would make a person think that THIS would be acceptable?

Further, how the FUCK would you justify THIS?

Some people are sick. Sick, psychopathic fucktards who simply do not deserve to be called humans.

I'm not a violent man, and I prefer to think of myself as having a measure of civility, but these two stories make me want to give these sorts of people a visit and introduce them to my trusty Remington 870.

What. The. Fuck.

And here. In Colorado. MY state. Where I live. Where everyone and their brother has a black Labrador or an Australian Cattle Dog.

Bastards. Bastards, all of them. They do not deserve to live in a civilized society if they're going to treat dogs like this.

I'd like to find the guy behind either one of these and look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, brainless, dick-less, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is.

Some people are alive only because it'd be against the law for me to shoot them.

UPDATE: Arrest made in the dog dragging case. Good. Now let's shoot him.

No comments: