August 8, 2009

Sorry

I haven't had much up recently. It's been crazy busy.

Two weeks ago was our quarterly training at work, which meant long days, short nights, and no free time to speak of.

Last week I was on the road for work in upstate New York.

This past week, I moved into my new apartment, and have been dealing with the attendant problems thereof: Finding a place for everything, ordering internet and satellite service, etc. If you're of a mind, I'll gladly accept gift cards to Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath and Beyond, or Target.

Still don't have internet in my place yet -- he comes Tuesday afternoon to install -- and the only unsecured wireless I can find has a weak signal that drops often.

I'll try to get more stuff up when I have a reliable connection, but until then, start working through the links on the left to other blogs.

Cheers, y'all.

No comments: