OK, so let me make sure I've got this right:
1. I have to pay $60 to purchase TurboTax to do my taxes on line.
2. I have to pay an additional $40 because I lived in two states in 2008, and a second state return is extra.
3. I paid sales tax on both of the above.
4. I have to pay $2067 in taxes to the federal government, over and above the taxes already taken out of my income.
5. Despite paying all this money, I've received absolutely nothing for it, while an unemployed welfare taking, Medicaid recipient mother of seven drives her 2007 Chevy Tahoe, has an iPhone, smoke two packs a day, and wears the latest fashions from FUBU or Gucci.
And THIS is what our current V.P. calls patriotic.
Sod all, I could use a beer.