February 11, 2009

Well, yeah!



Okay, we all know Guinness is the best possible score on any "What Kind Of Beer Are You" test, so you can just go on and pat yourself on the back now. Like the world's most famous brew, you're genuine, you've got good taste, and you're sophisticated. What else can I say, except congratulations?


Although it originally included this line -- (67% dark & bitter, 100% working class, 100% genuine) -- and I'm not so sure about the bitter part. Dark, perhaps. Sometimes, anyway. But I am NOT bitter and I RESENT being called bitter.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go burn some incense, sit alone in a dark room with one single candle, and put on a Marilyn Manson CD.

6 comments:

PJ Geraghty said...

A link, please? Otherwise we'll all be as bitter as you are.

Rogue Medic said...

Was Stone Brewing Company included in the outcomes?

I would be shocked if someone could come up with anything more appropriate for me than their best known ale. You can even add bitters. :-)

Jeff B said...

Sorry, PJ.

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-if-you-were-a-beer-test

PJ Geraghty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ Geraghty said...

Excellent. Oddly enough, we came up with almost the same scores. You must be smarter than you look

Jeff B said...

You scored the same as me? Old dogs CAN learn new tricks, it would seem.