May 13, 2007

Miscellany

First, an addition to the Blogroll: I added "Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey" to the blogroll.

First, she's good. Second, I found her personal description to be quite funny:
I have the attention span of a gnat and no tolerance for stupidity. Which means that working night shift in the ER is both a blessing and a curse.
Check it out.

Second, people often ask "That must be a stressful job.... how do you handle all that stuff you deal with?" Well, RockyMountain Medic answers that question.

Third: It's hot enough now to justify the swimming pool. Went for a swim yesterday, and while the Siberian Husky doesn't care for it, my Shepherd mix certainly does. Something about the smell of wet dog that just brings peace to the soul, ya dig?

1 comment:

MonkeyGirl said...

Thanks for the link. I'll try to keep you entertained. ;-)

I used to have two wolf hybrids, one part malamute, the other a shepherd/husky mutt. Both of them LOVED the river. I agree. There's just something about that first wet dog drenching of the summer....