April 27, 2014

Gun Blogger Rendevous

Busy day yesterday, but managed to sneak down to Indy to meet up with a whole heap of fellow bloggers and shooters at 3 Wise Men brewpub in Broad Ripple.

Organized by Old NFO, this was a Who's Who gathering of the gun blogger community.  Most everyone was in the area for the NRA convention, but a few of us are "local" to the area.

First, the folks I call friends: My brother from another mother, Ambulance Driver was there, as was EMS Artifact from TOTWTYTR and, of course, the OldNFO himself.  And MattG from Better and Better.

In addition, I had the pleasure to meet Erin from Lurking Rhythmically, Murphy's Law from Lagniappe's Lair, and Mr. B from In the Middle of the Right.  I also got to meet Kathy Jackson from Cornered Cat (a VERY pleasant lady) and I really hope that Tam's plan to get Kathy here in Hoosierland to teach a class comes to fruition.  I know three women that would love to attend.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few folks, and if I forgot ya, I apologize.

There was eating of food, drinking of beer, telling of stories (some of which might even be true), and the warm kinship that I've come to expect from a gathering of my tribe.

Oh, and it was quite possibly the safest place in all of Indianapolis last night.

Thanks for having us and putting this together, OldNFO.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thanks for coming JB, and great to meet the family!

Brigid said...

Sorry I missed seeing you again. Glad everyone had a great time.